Wednesday 8 June 2011

Haunted By Hamburgers

I got home from work late tonight, and found some leftovers I could munch on, seeing how I missed dinner

What did my mom and sister have for supper tonight?
Sliders.

I'm not even kidding.  I am haunted by hamburgers.  I don't get it


Some people deal with demons, ghosts, spirits with unfinished business...

I have to deal with itty bitty gourmet hamburgers.

I ate two today.  Maybe they'll leave me alone now. 


Things are looking brighter for Boston today! 4 - 0! Shutout! Go Bruins! Halfway there.  We've got a 2 - 2 series, folks.  We're going to (at least) 6 games.  Luongo had a bad game.  The first two goals he definitely should've had, and one of the last ones he half knocked in.  He got the hook.  Sorry Lu.

My boss said an actual playoff beard might help...

It's not as much that I'm a Boston fan...
I just cant stand the Vancouver Canucks (a point I've emphasized before)

We always turn on the games at work.  I get paid to watch playoff hockey! Doesn't get much better than that.


Okay, subject change.
Does anyone else think this commercial is as awesome as I think it is?



I don't even think I've ever drank a Heineken beer... but I do love the ad

Oh YouTube... where would the universe be without you?




I shouldn't watch food shows late at night.  They make me hungry.  Holy crap, this guy just deep fried a Mars bar.  Mind. Blown.

Okay, okay, okay, back to something relevant
Song of the day... song of the day... hrmmm... what should we hear today.... uhhh....
*opens iTunes frantically*

The weather in my part of this world is supposed to start brightening up... so how about a cheery, sunny tune by Michael Franti and Spearhead?  This is The Sound of Sunshine off the album... The Sound of Sunshine...

:)



Hopefully I'll see that big shiny ball of astronomical beauty tomorrow... I'm tired of these dark damp clouds!
I hope that you all are doing well, wherever you are.

This is parachutefan, signing off

1 comment:

  1. That picture you enclosed of Lou was hot.

    .:AHEM:.

    I find it rather amusing that you're being haunted by sliders. lol. Could be worse... you could be haunted by smelly hockey socks with playoff beards and rancid peaches that speak demonically as they roll down your stairs. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete