Friday 3 June 2011

Mayday, Mayday (From June 2nd)

 Due to technological difficulties with a shoddy internet connection... this is actually YESTERDAYS post. 
The day seemed to take a nose dive.

It started off with a small blinking light in the cockpit that I tried to skirt around, and then my engine seemed to explode, I lost control, my aircraft ignited engulfing me in smoke and I was forced to eject from the dying day and drift slowly into the safety of my bed.  Wow.

So what actually happened was that I was awoken only to find my car is gonna cost me about 700 to fix.  New light, and a fender.  Oh joys.  And then I found out my hours for next week are cut back to only 11.  I usually work close to 25ish.  What a great bit of news after the car estimate.  Then cashing out went really badly (I am the worlds... slowest... cashier...).  And then I got assigned to the rez building I didn't really want to live in, which is a quad set up.  I won't know my roommates.  And I'll have to live with 3 of them all year  Good heavens, that makes me super nervous.  What if they all know each other and I don't fit in?  What if they are super weirdo's? What if we all fight?

Let's not get catty, now.



The what if's can kill us all.  

Thankfully, a good friend of mine pulled me out of my mopey mood just now.  If I don't become BFFs with these girls, it's not the colossal end of the world.  I've still got the rest of my uni friends, and I'll be out partying and studying with my crew from last year.  It's gonna be okay.  Either way.

DEEP BREATHS

I tend to panic and overthink and overanalyze.  My head seems to just tie up all of my thoughts in knots until I'm like 'well, no getting out of this.  Obviously life threatening'.

Phew.  Thank heavens we all have friends who know us so well


THE FRAY PICTURE

I almost forgot.  Yes, this is a snapshot of the seats we had snagged for their amazing performance on Tuesday night.

:D


So cool, I`m listening to them as we speak... err... make that 'as I type'

I'm trying to figure out a really good Fray song to make as the Song of the Day... 
Syndicate is a good one of their latest album 'The Fray'.  No clue why the 2nd album is the self titled them.  Next time I meet them I'll ask :)



That's a good one by them foooorrrr sure.  I feel like this was a very mood swingy post... me sounding all teen angsty.  Whoops.  Well, thats out of the system, and now hopefully tomorrow will go much better! 

'The sun will come out... tomorrow... bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be suuuuunnn...'

God, I can't even remember what that's from.
What's a bottom dollar anyway?

*pretentious cough while readjusting monocle* 'Bet your bottom dollar means to bet your very last coin'.  Oh.  It's an American saying.  I guess I'd better scrap my British monocle then. 


This is ParachuteFan, signing off.

Well, this is parachutefan now writing on a word document, seeing as my internet just crashed.  Convenient!  Obviously, my computer is saying ‘hey you, it’s time for bed :)’ and well, I’m gonna listen and just post this tomorrow once I find the pictures again.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment